Welcome!
If you are unable to download a file, send us a notice immediately and we will satisfy your needs within 24 hours! Our mediafire account has been locked. We'll be uploading videos again once we found another host website.
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + MV
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + Standing Still MV
No Mercy Album + MV Download
Big Bang - G-Dragon - One Of A Kind + Crayon MV DL
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big Bang – YG In Da Mix (Part 4)

Views:
hit counter




Tracklist:

01. Big Bang Feat. Kim Jae Woo & Yusin – A Fool’s Only Tears & Love Won’t Listen To Me

02. 2NE1 Feat. Inna – Don’t Go To 10(agers) Party

03. Big Bang & PSY – My Heart Is Foolish Love

04. G-Dragon & Leona Lewis – She’s Gone (Bleeding Love Ver.)

05. 2NE1 Feat. 2PM & Dok2 – Hate You

06. Big Bang & JYJ – Day By Day Lie… Get Out!

07. Big Bang Feat. 2NE1 – Lonely, Haru Haru

08. 2NE1 – I Don’t Care (Love Is Ouch KJE Mix)

09. GD&TOP Feat. Ludacris, Kaci & Roula – High Body Lick Shots

10. 2NE1 – Ugly (Go Away KJE Mix)

11. 2NE1 – Love Is Ouch (I Don’t Care KJE Mix)

12. GD&TOP Feat. Secret & Sistar19 – Every Nights

13. 2NE1 & The Black Eyed Peas – Bit Boot

14. 2NE1 Feat. Song Ji Eun & Bang Yong Guk – It Hurts Going Crazy

15. Big Bang Feat. Colby O’Donis – What U Got Lollipop 2

16. 2NE1, Gummy & The Black Eyed Peas – Where Is The Lonely Love

17. Big Bang, 2NE1 & Swing Girls – Stupid Boy

18. Big Bang, Park Bom & Dash Berlin – Don’t Wait For Cry

19. 2NE1 Feat. M Pokora – The Fire Battle

20. GD&TOP, Se7en & Park Bom – A Better OH YEAH Together

21. 2NE1 & Utada Hikaru – Lonely Heart Station

22. DJ Cooler & Big Bang & 2NE1 – Temptation



Download: 
2NE1 & Big Bang – YG In Da Mix Part 4 (2011) [.rar file]

2NE1 & Big Bang – YG In Da Mix Part 4 (2011) [.zip file]



Credits:
Thinhe1 Production

7 comments:

  1. hi there i would like to download this album but the download link says the file has been removed is there any other way to download it?

    Many thanks
    Sakku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are mini links under the songs, I'm afraid you'll have to download them individually since there are no available album downloads, not even from the original mixer.

      Delete
  2. Whats up! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you have got right
    here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog
    for more soon.

    Here is my website ... seminole county jail wewoka ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you’ve right here on this post.
    I will probably be coming again to your blog for more soon.


    My web-site: show tv canli yayin kesintisiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the
    good data you might have here on this post. I will likely be coming again to
    your weblog for extra soon.

    Feel free to surf to my site seoul korean bbq burbank menu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats up! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you’ve gotten here on this post.
    I will be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

    my web blog queen seon deok drama wikipedia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog! Thumbs up! Thanks~

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!