Welcome!
If you are unable to download a file, send us a notice immediately and we will satisfy your needs within 24 hours! Our mediafire account has been locked. We'll be uploading videos again once we found another host website.
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + MV
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + Standing Still MV
No Mercy Album + MV Download
Big Bang - G-Dragon - One Of A Kind + Crayon MV DL
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download

Saturday, January 7, 2012

SHINee - Photobook in New Zealand Day/Night + DVD [ENG] FULL

Photobook Download:
[Sorry, we are unable to post up all the pics because there's over 100 scans available, here are the downloads =)]

Day:DOWNLOAD

Preview:



Night:DOWNLOAD

Preview:



DVD [Photobook in the making] ENG SUBBED

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

1 comment:

  1. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by chance, and
    I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to visit my web site: anti cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!