Welcome!
If you are unable to download a file, send us a notice immediately and we will satisfy your needs within 24 hours! Our mediafire account has been locked. We'll be uploading videos again once we found another host website.
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + MV
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + Standing Still MV
No Mercy Album + MV Download
Big Bang - G-Dragon - One Of A Kind + Crayon MV DL
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh My School 26 w/ U-KISS + INFINITE + SHINee [ENG]





Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

4 comments:

  1. The Link 5 is the same to link 4
    Please, change please
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

    Also visit my webpage: markup

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!