Welcome!
If you are unable to download a file, send us a notice immediately and we will satisfy your needs within 24 hours! Our mediafire account has been locked. We'll be uploading videos again once we found another host website.
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + MV
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + Standing Still MV
No Mercy Album + MV Download
Big Bang - G-Dragon - One Of A Kind + Crayon MV DL
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mnet Scandal w/ U-KISS ELI [ENG] Episodes 38-39 FULL


Episode 38

Part 1:





Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5:


Episode 39 FULL



~Discuss~

More pictures:









Subs : KPCave

6 comments:

  1. Wah.. Jealous of this couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope that girl was me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous of this couple :( i hope that was me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this
    require a great deal of work? I've very little understanding of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I just needed to ask. Kudos!
    my webpage :: london errol denton

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!