Welcome!
If you are unable to download a file, send us a notice immediately and we will satisfy your needs within 24 hours! Our mediafire account has been locked. We'll be uploading videos again once we found another host website.
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + MV
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + Standing Still MV
No Mercy Album + MV Download
Big Bang - G-Dragon - One Of A Kind + Crayon MV DL
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Desktop Buddies Tutorials

Since these unexpectedly became popular... I guess I'll make a tutorial for everyone.











Thanks to our beloved Jenny for spending her precious time making these <3

EDIT: One important thing. These come in RAR files, therefore you need to download WINRAR in order to open these


I used : 32 bit http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
But there's also the 64 bit version: http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-64-bit/3000-2250_4-10965579.html

9 comments:

  1. hrrrrrrrr mine doesn't let me click and shows up with some weird alZip thing? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Download and install WINRAR and you should be able to open it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine it doesn't work went i use rar..how??

    ReplyDelete
  4. My "Click Me" is not in Java format.How to change it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to extract the file to a different folder (preferably on the desktop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I click on "Click Me" a new folder shows up, not the desktop buddy. Help? These are cute though ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant understand the instruction XD whenever I click the "click me" a rar folder will pop out, then what will i do next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihi~~~
    the little buddys r REALLY cute, but I am able to extract the file, but when I click "click me" i get a message that the file thingy "cannot be launched", what do i doo??

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!