Welcome!
If you are unable to download a file, send us a notice immediately and we will satisfy your needs within 24 hours! Our mediafire account has been locked. We'll be uploading videos again once we found another host website.
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + MV
U-KISS - Collage Full Album DL + Standing Still MV
No Mercy Album + MV Download
Big Bang - G-Dragon - One Of A Kind + Crayon MV DL
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download
U-KISS - Dear My Friend Album MP3 Download

Saturday, August 27, 2011

SHINee GIF 1

These are adorable ^^

Sweet Smile~
I approve!
Oh bitch pleasssee~
My chicken... NOOOOO!

Dazed.

HOLY FKKKKK
Why you're pumped...
My dear... what are you?
Happy Bunny?
CLAP CLAP
Tsk, you pedo noonas...
Just to prove that I'm bipolar xD
CF attempt... SUCCESSFUL *O*
No need to try so hard =)
Ah~ Muccchh better ;)
<3
Oh~ so we're finally alone ;P
Baby don't cry~
Very Please? =)))
OOOH YEAAHH
I ROFLed
After shock~
Tensed
WHO'S HIGH???
Approved~

 and lastly




 8D 8D 8D 8D


Yes, I'm an Onew bias
DEAL WITH IT ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!